Sunday, May 11, 2014

Player Layer


I bought this cardigan from a thrift shop a few years back.
But I only had the opportunity to wear this today.

After all, summer is an opportunity to wear all things bright and colorful


I was channeling my conservative sexiness in this look right here. HAHA.

I was conservative enough to hide my sunburn prone areas such as my arms and back but also
sexy enough to show the beach body I have been working on.

Cardigan: Thrift Shop
Trunks: Speedos
Slippers: Havainnas




Can you see yourself rocking a look like this? Be brave and embrace all your perfect imperfections! HAHA

This is my last post of my 5-part entry about my stay at Crown Regency Hotel and Villas in Mactan.

Stay tuned, ladies and gents, for more styles to come. 

Cheers for now and YOLO Responsibly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment