Sunday, May 18, 2014

Things to do in Badian, Cebu: Kawasan Falls


Kawasan Falls is located in Matutinao, Badian, Cebu. 
The beauty of this place made the two hour drive so worth it. 

The place was as captivating and enchanting as it can be.
I will just have to let the pictures speak for itself.




To get to the falls, My family and I walked for as little as a kilometer from the main road. (That's roughly a 10-15 minute walk, give or take.)


In this picture, my dear mother and brother posed for a photo-op in one of the bridges you will meet along the way. HAHA


There are a lot of things one should know when coming to Kawasan Falls:
1. On the main road, you will be greeted by locals who pose as tour guides.
You don't really need them because the falls is just basically at the end of the road.
2. There are pension houses and restaurants at Kawasan. The food is a bit pricey but yummy.
3. Life jackets, cottages and the rafts are for rent.


The picture you see is just one of the three levels of the Kawasan Falls. 
For me, the base waterfall is the best because the water-drop is higher and the swimming area is bigger.


We rented a raft to go under the falls.
 Once there, we had the water's current give us a soothing full body massage.


My brothers and I did canon-balls and wacky jump shots into the water.
Dad just stayed ashore to take our pictures.  

Everything  was perfect.
Nothing could have ruined my mood that time for I had everything I needed: my family, adventure + nature and my camera.


More adventures straight ahead!
Cheers and YOLO Responsibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment