Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sharpening the Saw

Hey guys! 
I'm finally back from my month long summer hiatus. I hope you enjoyed the summer as much as I did.

If you were wondering why I was dormant all of sudden that would be because I was taking time off to sharpen the little photography skills that I have. 

I took a lot of photos ranging from landscapes, architecture, lookbooks/editorials, and events.

So, here are some of my photos:


The "not-so-secret" Secret Beach of Alogiunsan 



The Entrance to Boljoon Cemetery 


Mashed Ink: University (Editorial)



Stylissimo 2014 at the Ayala Center Cebu



I do, Marry Me: A Bridal Fair at the Marriott Hotel


For the full gallery, please visit the official IAMKINGYOLO Facebook page by clicking the link at the right. 

I can't wait to share my travel escapades with you in the upcoming posts!

Thanks for visiting. Cheers for now and YOLO responsibly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment