Monday, April 21, 2014

The Great Escape


At last, my first post has finally seen the light of day. (Yay!) I finally got pass endless day dreams and procrastination and actually got down to writing. HAHA

Just in time for SUMMER! 
Summertime is here once again. A time for us to calm our jittery nerves and just escape from the stresses of our everyday life.

My friends and I joined the bandwagon of vacationers and headed down to Crown Regency Mactan Hotel.  It was such an ideal place to escape and relax.

Crown Regency Mactan/ iamkingyolo

The first thing I observed was how tranquil the place was. The place was silent to my liking and the rich greenery surrounding the luxurious villas transported me to paradise.

I strolled around the vicinity in my preppy look which was inspired by the beach.  

iamkingyolo

 I wore my Navy Blue Fred Perry Polo Shirt and paired it with my Mustard-colored Uniqlo Shorts because the look reminded me of fine sand and the deep blue sea.

I also slipped on my dark-brown Sperry Topsiders for that sailor-kind of feel.

iamkingyolo



I finished the look by donning on my sunnies from Fovever 21Man and my watch by Michael Kors.

I really felt like sailing that day.


Catch more of my adventures and other outfits from my stay-cation in the succeeding posts.   

Cheers for now and YOLO responsibly! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment