Monday, April 21, 2014

Boy over Flowers


I wait all year round for Summer.  
The season simply gives me the authority to wear all things bright, bold and colorful.

Just like this crazy floral number, I've put on.
  



 I turned some heads while I strolled through the resort with my Bright Floral Polo, which I purchased fresh from the thrift shop.  I paired it with my black Giordano shirt and dark blue Uniqlo skinny jeans (fondly known 
here in the Philippines as "meggings" or men's leggings) to make the colors pop out.
   




I then slipped on my favorite pair of green-blue Nike rubber shoes which perfectly tied the whole look together.
It was ideal for the long walk and exploration around this magnificent haven.


I chose to hang my sunnies around my shirt so that I can enjoy an untainted view of the beautiful flora and fauna the place had to offer.

It just showed that I'm just a boy who can't get over flowers. HAHA

Catch more of my crazy antics and other outfits from my stay-cation in the succeeding posts.   

Cheers for now and YOLO responsibly! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment