Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Summertime Sadness


May is rolling in which means that we only have a month of summer left.
My favorite season's about to end.  :(

Talk about Summertime Sadness. HAHA.
(I am so literal about it.)  

Seriously speaking, they say it's not advisable to wear dark-colored clothing during fiery days.
Dark clothes attracts the most heat.

However, some brands are using light material on their dark pieces...




Just like this outfit I am wearing. The shirt is from Giordano 


while the tank top is from Topman. I wore this brightly colored floral board shorts from the Robinson's Department Store and slipped on a pair of Havaiannas

Don't be afraid to bend the rules by wearing black this summer.:) 

Check out more of my outfits and adventures in the upcoming posts.

Cheers and YOLO Responsibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment