Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sheer Up



Beach-goers strongly believe that one is already overdressed if he or she is wears slippers in the beach. 

True enough, this golden rule must not be broken. HAHA.

So, Ladies and Gents, I present you my own interpretation of that.



For this look, I wore this sheer white long-sleeve polo from Cotton On. It's super light and comfortable. It felt like I was wearing nothing. HAHA. As a matter of fact, the polo was sheer enough to see the silhouette of my baby-fats. HAHA  I folded it to reveal my bronze colored skin which is so "IN" this season. 



I added some earth-inspired accents like the brown fedora hat from Kultura and a gold watch from Micheal Kors 


Well, of course, since this blog is general patronage, I put on my white trousers from Levi's for them kids. HAHA (i'm just in a really good mood while writing this blog, guys!)

Footwear was no longer necessary as this look was shot by the poolside. 

I hope you, guys, always follow this summer rule!

Stay tuned for more of my wacky summer outfits and adventures on the posts to come!

YOLO Responsibly! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment