Monday, April 14, 2014

About Me


I am Jiri Dinsay 22, Retarded Retired Nurse/Day-Dreamer from Cebu, Philippines.
The inspiration of this so-called "blog" came to me when my psychiatrist (I'm kidding! or am I?. HAHA.) supportive family said it would be good for me to share the oddly unique adventures of an introverted guy like me.
Subsequently, starting this blog has inspired me to venture out of my thick introverted shell and has allowed me to express my passions in writing, picture-taking, styling, food-tripping, travelling and just about any random stuff under the sun.
I dedicate all my blog entries to every simple joy and epic misadventure I make down the road of life.
So, come and follow me. See what makes me glow. Witness supreme passion and glee, for I AM KING YOLO. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment